START-UP BRANDING BOUTIQUE PACKAGE INCLUDES…
A call to get to know you and your business
This will enable me to:
- Get to know you better and understand what your business is all about.
- Confirm your brand values so they’re reflected in your new brand.
- Get a clear idea of how you would like your new brand to look and feel
- Determine your dream customers including who you love to work with.
2 logo design ideas
You will receive two distinctive logo design ideas, all with a concept behind each design so you have a choice, each concept will include a mood board detailing the following for each concept:
- Primary Logo – The main design
- Secondary Logo – Alternative layouts and colours
- Sub-mark Logo – Short stamp style design to compliment your main design
- Colour Swatches – Hex (#) codes of all colours used in the concept
- Brand Fonts – Names of Fonts used in the concept
3 Revision Sessions – to perfect your chosen concept.
Final Logo Files
You will receive all the files you need for your new logo, including jpegs, png’s, ai, eps and pdf so you can use your new logo wherever you want to. You will also receive a document explaining the different file types supplied.
One branded banner for social media
To ensure your brand is consistent and recognisable online. Choose from: Facebook page cover photo, Facebook group cover, Twitter banner, LinkedIn cover photo or YouTube channel banner.
One branded social media profile image
To ensure your brand is consistent and recognisable online. Choose from: Facebook Profile Photo, Instagram Profile Photo, Twitter Profile or LinkedIn Profile Photo.
Double sided business card design
To continue your visual brand this package includes a business card design to ensure you make a great first impression when meeting new contacts – you will be provided with the print ready files to take to your chosen printer. If you wish me to arrange the printing of your business cards, I can provide you with a separate quotation on request.
A Brand Stylesheet
A full brand stylesheet, detailing the colours and fonts used within your new brand along with all logo and brand elements to ensure your brand looks cohesive at all times, online and offline.